The News: Ametherm introduces a new series of NTC surface-mount thermistors for high-accuracy temperature measurement.
• Wide range of resistance values
• Fast thermal response times
• Tight tolerances
• Available in standard EIA 0805, 1005, and 1206 case sizes
• Provide an alternative to radial leaded devices
• High-temperature operation to +150 °C
• RoHS-compliant and lead (Pb)-free
• Five-sided wraparound, silver palladium terminations
• Available in bulk or tape-and-reel packaging
• Temperature measurement, compensation, and control in LCD controls and power transistor stabilization
• Resistance at 25 °C: 100 Ω to 150 kΩ
• Tolerances: ±5 % and ±10 %
• Negative temperature coefficients at 25 °C: -3.3 %/°C to -4.7 %/°C
• Dissipation constant: 2 mW/°C
• Maximum power ratings at 25 °C: 250 mW
The Context: Recently acquired from RTI Electronics, Inc., Ametherm’s KR series of NTC surface-mount thermistors offers designers a wide range of resistance values at 25 °C and three standard EIA case sizes to choose from. The devices feature fast thermal response times, tight tolerances, and negative temperature coefficients between -3.3 %/°C and -4.7 %/°C at 25 °C. Providing an alternative to radial leaded devices, the NTC surface-mount thermistors deliver high stability, reliability, and sensitivity for temperature measurement, compensation, and control in a wide range of applications.
Availability: Offered through Sager Electronics, Mouser, and Dexter Magnetic Technologies, samples and production quantities of the KR series are available now, with factory lead times of six weeks.
Download this New Product Announcement as a PDF: KR_NPA.pdf
Request a Sample: Call 800-808-2434 (toll free in the United States) or 775-884-2434 from outside the U.S. and Canada.