Ametherm’s DG series glass-encapsulated thermistors provide long-term stability and reliability for high-accuracy temperature sensing in automotive and industrial applications. Hermetically sealed, the thermistors eliminate errors in resistance readings due to moisture penetration, while offering high operating temperatures and a compact size.
DG Series Application Benefits
• Provide faster, more-accurate, and less-expensive alternatives to thermocouples and RTD probes
• Free from limitations due to solder temperature, which enables them to offer users a wide operating temperature range of −55 °C to +200 °C.
• The sensing thermistor’s small size allows for encapsulation in a variety of housings, such as ring lugs and hex nuts
Datasheets and Buy It Now Links
|Datasheet Link||R (kΩ)||TCR (%/ °C)||Beta (°k)||Digi-Key||Mouser|
DG Series Technical Details
• Available in four resistance values at 25 °C: 10 kΩ,
40 kΩ, 50 kΩ, and 100 kΩ
• Tolerances down to +- 2 %
• Dissipation constant of 3.0 mW/°C
• Thermal time constant of 6 s
• TCRs of –3.9%/°C, -4.40 %/°C, and -4.75 %/°C
• Beta values of 3500 °K, 3950 °K, 4036 °K, and 4200 °K
• 32 AWG dumet wire leads