Inrush Current Limiters & Sensing Thermistor Solutions
Click on an image for product details, part locator, electrical specifications and distributor information.
See what our customers have to say
At Ametherm, we’re solution driven. Our number one priority is to help you solve your inrush current or temperature sensing challenges with cost effective and time saving solutions.
We proudly manufacture our products in Carson City, Nevada – USA.
- Rugged and Reliable
- Recognized by UL and CSA
- Quick Production Lead Times
- Innovative Custom Design Services
- All Sizes, Values, and Ratings
- DG Series Glass Encapsulated NTC Thermistors
- ACCU Curve Precision Interchangeable Thermistors
- MS 35 Series Inrush Current Limiters
Inrush Current Limiter Data Sheets
Follow Our Blogs
- Cool-down Time for Inrush Current Limiters
- ACCU-Curve Series Thermistor With Insulated Tinned-Copper Leads
- Inrush Current Limiter Replacement for Pool Chlorinators
- Capacitor Inrush Current
- Ametherm’s Temperature Sensor and Inrush Current Limiter Part Numbers Decoded
Need a custom design? Our engineers are happy to help you with difficult applications.
Inrush current limiting and temperature sensing solutions, tips and tricks.
Inrush Current Limiters
Inrush Current APP Notes
NTC Thermistor APP Notes
Inrush Current Calculators
We certify all part numbers that we supply to our customers are compliant to Reach 174 substances listed as substance of high concern as outlined in Annex IV SUHC of the Reach regulation (EC no 1907/2006) updated 2016. All of Ametherm part numbers are ROHS 204/65/EU and ROHS II compliant with exception of 7a. Ametherm both respects and obeys the Dodd-frank law of 3TG by using authorized tin smelters or refiners. Learn more about Quality and Certifications.