Inrush Current Limiters for Circuit Protection &
Thermistors for Temperature Sensing
We’ll help you solve your Inrush Current or Temperature Sensing challenges with cost effective components built by AMETHERM that are rugged and reliable.
Take our help with your design, free samples, fast delivery and custom built solutions for whatever challenge you have.
- Made in the USA by AMETHERM since 1994
- Rely on our Rugged Design
- Choose from all Sizes, Values, and Ratings
- Digikey, Mouser, Farnell and Distributors World-Wide
- Direct from our factory in Carson City, NV USA
Inrush Current Limiters
- Special Type of NTC Thermistor
- Provides "Soft-Start" For Power
- Cost-Efective & Simple To Use
- Recognized by UL and CSA
AMETHERM Acquires SURGE-GARD™ Inrush Current Limiter Product Line from Measurement SpecialtiesOctober 1st, 2013 - Ametherm today announced that it has acquired the SURGE-GARD™ inrush current limiter product line, formerly manufactured by RTI Electronics, from Measurement Specialties Inc.
Ametherm has also acquired all of the assets of the NTC Disc Thermistor, NTC Chip Thermistor, and NTC Surface Mount Thermistor Lines.
Ametherm will be fulfilling all open and new orders from our manufacturing facility in Carson City, Nevada.